How it Works
To help our clients understand the process better, we have designed a transparent and step by step process to help them understand how our systems works. We do not promise to make everything go away on the first meet, we don’t make big promises that we cannot keep but we do deep research to make commitments that we can fulfil.
- What charges do I need to pay when I assign a task to Fix The Credit Score?
- How much charges do I need to pay when the score is partially fixed?
- Do the Credit Companies Have to Share My Information with Bureaus?
- When do I pay for the fixing credit score?
- How long do you take to fix the credit score?
- Why should I not use Black hat techniques?
Removed from credit reports
- Tax Lines
- Late Payments
- Any More
Fix That Credit Score started in 2003 to help the clients who accidently damaged their credit ratings. A decade back, credit ratings were not as important as they are today, a poor rating can ruin your plans to start up your new business, buy a car, a house or even get a credit card. Most people do not do it intentionally, some face a challenging situation in life, some have a divorce, some have a loss of someone they love or a major accident. In such cases, no one bothers or even thinks about a bouncing check or a few skipped EMI’s.